Friday, August 26, 2011

Bio

My name is Matt Metzger, I am currently a Freshman at Coastal Carolina. I established this blog so people could say what they want about certain topics and issues. My goal in creating this blog is to give people the chance to see what their fellow classmates have to say regarding issues that everyone can relate to. In my blog I may discuss topics that we discussed in class, whether that be the homework assignment or a point a student may have brought up. I also may discuss topics based on events here at coastal such as club events, the homecoming football game, or weather (Irene). One of the reasons I took this course was to become a better writer because I know in college I am going to be doing a lot of writing compared to high school. I am very excited for my Freshman year here at Coastal.


- Matt Metzger

No comments:

Post a Comment